Tuesday, May 21, 2019

RAINY MAY TUESDAY

...and in today's nues.....

Ah, it's been deliciously rainy, the new green leaves all dripping, it even hailed for a minute!  It's truly a delightful spring we are all enjoying, especially the flora & fauna here in the foothills.

Here is yet another blog I had created back in my days of applying creativity with feeling rather clever.

The poodle is freshly bathed and I'm having a day of service to humanity in small seemingly insignificant ways.  However, what seems insignificant to those of great accomplishment, living the definition of society's   s u c c e s s  may in fact BE significant  in the overall Cosmic scheme.

This is DAY 3 of my self imposed challenge to write "a blog a day" and although no one could access Day 1 - the MY DARK RANTS blog, I've stuck to it thus far.  Methinks I must check the settings on  RANTS, perhaps they are set for private.  The RANTS blog has the most views over the more tamely named blog spots, indicating more people are interested in "DARK RANTS" - If I review them, I may find them themed to be reflective of my dark moods and 'reactions' to an assortment of the dishes life serves up.

Speaking of darkness - the late afternoon cell of clouds carrying with it thunder rumblings and the promise of a downpour is upon us.  I relish being cozied up in my newly organized cabin with a fire in the stove and one clean poodle happily chewing a squeak toy that is one of Tiny Easton's favorite.  Tiny Easton being the puppy red toy poodle that belongs to my ginger daughter's ginger son.  

I've decided today to enlist the twins in expansive writing exercises, in which I too will participate.  I've set up guidelines for them to follow in the creation of their "story a day" - guidelines to ignite their already active imaginations, expand their ability to follow directions, improve penmanship and share something fun, creative and educational.  By the end of the summer they will be amazing writers with extraordinary vocabulary and excellent handwriting. . . and I will have a book completed myself!

I do not miss FACEBOOK AT ALL ! ! !





No comments:

Post a Comment